Thursday, October 23, 2014

Charlie Lately


This age is so much fun. Charlie is talking more and forming full in sentences ALL BY HERSELF! Not just saying things I tell her to say. I never want to forget the way she says words right now. I love how much she is discovering everyday! So here are some things I don't want to forget about Charlie right now:



She calls grapes straws (..strawberries? Not really sure how that came about but it sure does make snack time confusing sometimes..)
She calls Grandmas dog Bella  "Myah"

Pink is her favorite color- she eats all the pink candies/cookies first always! (Can they make some pink vegetables?!
Loves to color and is learning to name the colors too! (ba-LUE, geen, lo-lo, back,)
Sings twinkle twinkle to all her babies- literally just that. "Twinkle, twinkle" over and over. It's possible the cutest thing ever.
The way she says she needs things so matter of factly "I need can-yay"(candy).
Before going up or down stairs every time she turns around and looks at me and says "I won't fall. Pompies." (Promise)
"Tea potty" all day everyday
She loves doing my hair, and takes it super seriously. I must be serious when I'm doing her hair.. (But if you have ever done a two year olds hair you know it's SERIOUSLY difficult)
At nap time I tell her to close her eyes and go to sleep so she does this
LOVES to help me bake

Always wants to look at pic-ters (pictures) on my phone.

And here are some moments I don't want to forget:

Jared skateboarding with Charlie while walking the dog...And looking good while doing it ;) Can you say Superdad?

SO lucky that this is my day. Endless hours with my girl. Wouldn't have it any other way.

I know it may not look like fun sleeping in this bed.. But I'm sure one day when she's grown and off to college I am going to miss those midnight snuggles.

Family Lego building night (i.e. Jared and I have a...friendly competion of who can build the best house. Mine is always prettier, but his usually stands the Charlie test.)

We enjoy lots of time outside. (Umm Excuse me, can someone have a talk with Mother Nature about this weather never leaving?!)

She must have been eating cereal with her dad.. 
Yay for you if you're still reading! This girl is my life. She makes me laugh more than anyone and teaches me more than I ever imagined. She really is the coolest person I know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment